Thursday, April 30, 2009

In a year I will be 20!

So, today is my 19th birthday...I think this is the first birthday I have ever felt a little older. Poo. I don't really like the idea of getting older. I wish I could be 17 forever. But I know that isn't possible so I'll make the best out of things. After all I am an optimist. The past few weeks one of my best friends, Kendra and I have been fighting. Actually extreme silent treatment but that's kind of worse. We have both been hurting because of it and today, I am excited to say that we are best friends again! Woohoo! I decided I couldn't stand it anymore and turns out neither could she. I also didn't want to celebrate my birthday without her. After we talked, I felt a huge weight lifted off my entire being. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift. Tonight after chapel my friends and I are going out for ice cream, and tomorrow night we are going to the movies. Fast and Furious!!

After the celebrations are over, I think this will be a birthday I will always remember.


Me and Kendra


2 comments:

Candy said...

Way to go, Taylie! It is neat to read that you and your friend ended the silent treatment thing. No one likes having that hanging over them, but many people aren't mature enough to end it, either. Here you guys are so young and you already figured that out! Do we have to wait until next April for your next post?!!

Taylie said...

Yeah, we just couldn't stand it anymore and we were too good of friends to just let it ruin our friendship. Haha, yeah I'm not very good with the whole blog thing but I'm gonna try to keep up!