Friday, May 1, 2009

Sunny but Windy

Today, we had our last chapel of the year. It was kinda sad but exciting at the same time. We sang lots of good songs and were able to pray for the graduating seniors. I was able to pray for a good friend who accompanied us on the mission trip to Dominican this past March. Jessica and I sat next to each other on every flight to and from Dominican and had many cool talks along the way. I can say that I truly love her and wish I had known her sooner. She is a joy to be around and can always bring a smile to my face. I wish her all the best in everything she does in life and prays that God will bless her with all she needs. I am sure we will keep in touch and will hopefully be able get together somewhere down the road. Good luck Jess!

Jess and Me

After Chapel today, we had a picnic outside. The sun was out but is was quite windy making it chilly to stay out too long without a jacket. We had great time, however, and were able to be entertained as one of the faculty members accidentally dropped a huge pallet of mulch into the pond with the fork lift. oops.

I have one more class to go to today and then I am officially done with my freshmen college classes. Next week is finals and on Thurs. Mom and Dad are coming to pick me up. And then comes Summer! I will post again later tonight to inform about my very eventful night of ice cream and alternators. TTFN!

No comments: