Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tribute to Summer

Well, its getting closer to summer and I thought I would celebrate it by grilling! I really love everything about grilling. The taste, the smell, the quickness, and the fact that you do it outside! I used two of my pork tenderloins and bought some cherry tomatoes, green peppers, and a zucchini to make shish kabobs! The longest part of this whole meal is the marinating process. Here is the original recipe for the marinade I used:

1 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup of vinegar
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
basil or oregano to taste (I didn't have either of these so I used Allspice!)

Mix all those together and put the vegetable in. Let this marinate for at least 3 hours.
For the pork I just rubbed some Lawry's and pepper on them and you got yourself a meal! Happy Grilling!

No comments: