Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another success!


So, today I had my New Testament History final. Pretty sure I killed it! As far as I know, I only got one wrong! I'm totally stoked dude! So, that was a good start to my day. After I finished that I went back to my room to do some hard core packing. I accomplished a lot there too! I completely emptied out my desk and shelving unit, and I have pretty much all my clothes packed too! The last thing I will need to do is my bedding and toiletries. Woot woot! Tomorrow, Wisconsin gets her Moonchild back!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Good job!

Oh, and Alka Selzer.

AND...who is watching over Daniel this summer? Hmmm? You did appoint someone, right?

Taylie said...

Well, thanks!
Yep, you get cool factor too.

Oh, don't you worry, I got Lovina all over this shift. She is a good substitute. :-)

Cheri said...

Phew. Thanks.

Enjoy being at home and please have some fries and chicken tenders with honey mustard or sweet sour sauce at DM in my stead.

Candy said...

It is 9:19 pm. Is our moonchild back in the state yet?