Monday, May 4, 2009

Let's go stick ourself to a wall...


If you don't know what finals is all about...here's the low-down. You stay up 'til ungodly hours of the night wishing you had a sponge for a brain. You eat everything in reach so you better buy some healthy stuff beforehand. You stare at terms and explanations until everything looks like this: asod;fihweio;afhe;oihaef;oeihfa;osd, and you pretty much wish you were not smart so that it would be amazing if you got a C-.

Well, today was the first day of finals for me. I had two: Western Civilization from 1715 and Speech. Western Civ. was at 1:00 so luckily I got some sleep. My speech final was online so I was able to take it whenever I wanted today. I ended up taking it at about 2:30.

Most people lock themselves in their room during this time, so in order to get us out to see sunlight our activities board here at school plans activities called study breaks. Today, our study break consisted of inflatables set up in our gym. I went with Amy and Elie at 3:30. We had so much fun bouncing around through the obstacle course and sticking ourselves to the velcro wall in our velcro suits. We decided not to do the one with the big sticks with marshmellow looking things on the ends because we didn't feel like putting our heads into helmets dripping with 500 other people's sweat. We just weren't diggin' it. However, we had tons of fun watching other people do it!

Tomorrow I only have one final but it is my hardest, Gospel of John. If you think of me tomorrow around 8:00am to 9:30am you can totally pray for me, that would be very much appreciated. Well, off to stuDYING!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Study hard! I will most certainly be praying for you. Good call on skipping the stick, marshmallow and sweaty helmet game. Your word verification is singa, sing a what?!