Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Plop, plop, fizz, fizz...oh what a relief it is!

Anyone know what product that slogan is for??

Well, I used it because I am so relieved! My hardest final is over, and I owned it! I knew what every single question was talking about. Thank you, to all who prayed for me, I know that it helped.

Well, for the rest of the day I am going to get as much packed as I possibly can. It won't be much fun but is something that must be done(hey! that rhymed!).

By the way, if you guess what that slogan is for you get the cool factor for the day. If I stumped you, I will give the answer tomorrow. No cheating, like search engines and stuff!

3 comments:

Candy said...

Alka-Seltzer! Oh yeah, I got that one. I grew up hearing that ad on TV. I am wondering how you know that slogan? I hope you didn't have to listen to your Mother sing it all the time! Nice work on your exam, too!

Taylie said...

Woohoo! Cool factor for Candy! Well, I'm not sure how i knew that, but i have definitely heard it before.

Lora said...

Being that the majority of your readers are OLD this slogan guess was a no-brainer! You gotta get up pretty early to stump us over-the-hillers!

Congrats on your Gospel of John final, girl...way to go! I'm so proud of you!