Sunday, May 3, 2009

Living Rock


Well, today was my last Sunday at Living Rock Church. I have grown to love this church very much. The congregation is very welcoming, the Pastor is amazing and I completely understand him, the music is incredible, and I have been involved with the Children's ministry. I have gotten to know people there and always enjoy going, even when I have to go to the early service in order to help with the kids during the second service. I would like to thank everyone who helped me grow as a person and have shown me God's love at Living Rock.

1 comment:

Candy said...

If you enjoy the children's ministry - I can certainly plug you into our children's Sunday school program if you would like! One group is K - 2nd graders and the other group is 3rd - 5th graders. If interested, give me a holler when you get home!